Services offered by the SiSense application are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and we will not knowingly allow any individual under the age of 13 to provide any personally identifiable information. If you are under 13, you should not provide any personal information to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide to the SiSense application including when you:
· Register for use of the SiSense application. This information may include your name, username, password, address, telephone number, zip code, and e-mail address
· Make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
· Enter information into one or more fields of the SiSense application; and
· Select or activate one or more elements of the SiSense application
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the SiSense application may be collected and/or aggregated through automated means and may include the collection of:
· Your IP address, browser information, and the type and operating system of the device used to access the SiSense application;
· Date and time that you accessed the SiSense application including which portions of the SiSense application you have accessed;
· Cookies stored on your device for the purpose of identifying the browser or settings information for your device;
· Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as Flash Cookies, that store your preferences or display content based on previous usage of the SiSense application.
· Web beacons that link web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used by the SiSense application to track your traffic patterns.
HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
· Everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing other areas of support;
· To evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of our products, services, applications and websites;
· To diagnose and address technical and service problems;
· To perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
· To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
· To contact you via telephone, email, text, or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and in the manner required by law.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
· Affiliates. We may share information about you, including personal information, with our corporate affiliates, who will use it in accordance with their privacy policies;
· Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
o Protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of Constellation Agency LLC and our affiliates;
o Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the SiSense application or members of the public;
o Protect against fraud or for risk management purposes;
o Comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process; or
o With your consent.
LINKS, APPLICATIONS, WIDGETS, AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The SiSense application may contain links, applications, or widgets that link to other sites or applications not operated by us. For example, integration between the SiSense application and social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and others may allow social media networks in which you participate to collect information about you, even when you do not explicitly activate the network’s application or widget. While we encourage our business partners to adopt privacy policies, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the websites or applications linked in or integrated with the SiSense application or any third-party products or services that may be offered through such websites or applications.
We maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to the information that the SiSense application collects. These measures are designed to safeguard the information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee or warrant perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Constellation Agency, LLC