INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide to the ALEXIA application including when you:
· Register for use of the ALEXIA application. This information may include your name, username, password, address, telephone number, zip code, and e-mail address
· Make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
· Enter information into one or more fields of the ALEXIA application; and
· Select or activate one or more elements of the ALEXIA application; and
· Upload inventory, pricing, images, or other data to the ALEXIA application.
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the ALEXIA application may be collected and/or aggregated through automated means and may include the collection of:
· Your IP address, browser information, and the type and operating system of the device used to access the ALEXIA application;
· Date and time that you accessed the ALEXIA application including which portions of the ALEXIA application you have accessed;
· Cookies stored on your device for the purpose of identifying the browser or settings information for your device;
· Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as Flash Cookies, that store your preferences or display content based on previous usage of the ALEXIA application.
· Web beacons that link web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used by the ALEXIA application to track your traffic patterns.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via publicly available web sites, social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms, applications, other public facing portals, or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law. This includes any data that may be scraped from your web site or other public facing portals.
Inventory Data. Information that you make available to us about your vehicle inventory including models in stock, number of vehicles of each model in stock, or other similar data.